Corrod™ rust-effect paint
Corrod is a rust effect paint with activator that was developed by Impera Italia to enable you to transform almost any surface into a feature with a weathered, corten steel look. This rusted iron-like patina can be further customised by applying the activator on more layers or in a greater amount to create an even more rusty look.
As the paint contains metallic particles it is ferromagnetic, but is still completely water-based.
You can apply or specify the Corrod rusty paint system on a wide variety of surfaces, like wood or MDF boards, walls and ceilings, but even metal or glass. This high-end, bespoke Italian finish can be the jewel of any home, shop or office where this stunning contemporary look can complement the overall design.
THE COMPONENTS OF THE CORROD™ RUST-EFFECT PAINT KIT
- Corrod Primer for the right adhesion and durability
- Corrod Base, a gray liquid that can be activated to produce a variety of effects
- Corrod Activator R, for a yellow or red rusty look
- Corrod Activator C, for a green or blue oxide-effect or verdigris
- Corrod Stabiliser, to stop further oxidisatio